Friday, December 9, 2011

Two Weeks Until Christmas

Just so you are prepared, I don't like Christmas.  Yes, food.  Yes, parties.  Yes, whatever.  Too much stress.  Too much to do.  No time to care about the things that interest me, like blogging.  TOday is perhaps the first time I've ever experienced writers block on this blog.  But, I haven't posted in like 3 days, and I feel like I should say something.

I bought a tiny rosemary bush shaped like a Christmas tree.  Once the holiday is over, I can eat it! 

St. Nick brought me bacon flavored candy canes.  And a bunch of citrus fruit.  I guess St. Nick was afraid that, with only local food, I was going to get the scurvy.

My chest freezer is being delivered tomorrow.  I'm going to go to the farmer's market tomorrow and buy a shit-ton of meat to put in it.  It's cold enough outside that I'm just going to leave the meat in the back yard until the freezer gets cold.

I think that's it.  You are now up to date.

I'll do better next time...


1 comment: