Thursday, August 30, 2012

Get Ready...

The Milwaukee Eat Local Challenge starts on Saturday; are you ready? What can you to to incorporate more local food into your diet?

If you are ready to go all in, but want a little guidance, check back here tomorrow. I will be posting a shopping list of thinks you can find at your local market, as well as a meal plan for the week. And it won't be overwhelming, I promise. I work a real job, and am there until 8:00pm Tuesday through Thursday, so I understand the importance of a quick and easy weeknight dinner.

Send me a message: here, or on Facebook, or on Twitter. Let me know how you plan on participating in the eat local challenge. If you have any questions or concerns let me know your thoughts. I am happy to help if I can!! Either way, we can all support each other through this process, and make this the best Eat Local challenge yet.

If you haven't done so already, make sure you enter into the drawing to win a bottle of Great Lakes Distillery Vodka or Whiskey. You've got the opportunity to earn three entries by following the directions listed HERE. You can get one more entry by letting me know how you will be participating in the Eat Local Challenge, and there will be more opportunities to enter coming up.

A winner will be selected on Sunday September 16th.

Happy Locavoring!

1 comment:

  1. I will be participating this weekend in the Dells! Last week I bought my two weeks worth of veggies and Saxony cheese and have my bags packed with yummy local food to eat while in the dells! :-) I've got my broccoli, cauliflower, baby tomatoes, and kale all ready for the trip!

    ReplyDelete